What Is React Native All About
In today’s day and age, mobile phones and their applications have become an integral part of our lives. We simply find it pretty hard to live without scrolling on our favorite apps like Whatsapp, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, etc.
These apps come with a superlative user interface and amazing user experience that compels us to open them up frequently. But do you know that one framework that has been used all across the globe to develop such apps? Well, that framework is React Native.
What Is React Native?
Popular Users Of React Native
Many companies like Skype, Instagram, Facebook, Uber, Tesla, Vogue, Pinterest to name a few, have benefitted from this framework and have their apps developed with the same framework.
Prominent USP Of React Native
Here are the few USPs that is the unique selling points of React Native that makes it the very first choice of mobile application developers:-
- Cross-platform usage
- Technological edge
- Code usage and knowledge sharing
- Platform consistency
- Code reuse
- Quick development
- Minimum costs
- Harder code design
These above-mentioned USPs make the framework of React Native quite popular in the arena of mobile application development. There are numerous more such points that make this framework stand out in the crowd of diverse frameworks.
Why You Must Use React Native: Benefits and Advantages
We have curated a list of the most significant benefits and advantages as to why you must make the use of React Native for developing your mobile application. Here are the advantages:-
- Wider Audience And Reach : Since React Native assists in developing mobile applications for both IOS and Android users, it eliminates the effort required for searching the target audience. Since most of the population uses these operating systems only which are supported by React Native, the audience and reach get widened on its own and no effort is required to find the same.
- Reusability Of Code : The best advantage of React Native is that it allows the reusability of codes. You can create just one codebase for both Android and iOS at the same time. This saves time and labor in writing several blocks of codes again and again.
- Consistency Of Platform : React Native helps with forming a consistent app brand character on both platforms with less effort. It provides consistency and the shared codebase ensures uniformity in navigation and design as well.
- Reduced Expenses : All thanks to the reusability of code provided by React Native, the cost for developing and building mobile applications have become much cost-effective and inexpensive. Building a mobile application on the framework of React Native can save huge chunks of money and reduce the cost and expenses.
- Swift Development Of Mobile Applications : With React Native, the development of mobile applications has become much quicker and swift. Since a large chunk of code can be used and reused on this platform, the time required for developing mobile applications gets minimized.
- Futuristic Approach : The framework of React Native is future-oriented in a complete sense. Its codings are so well structured that no matter how many changes the technology undergoes in the future, React Native will still prove to be beneficial in developing mobile applications of all types.
Thus, these were all the benefits and reasons why you must go for React Native. It is possibly the best framework for developing mobile applications of every possible type. Be it an application related to social networking, transport, delivery, communication, medicine, art, or absolutely anything, with React Native any mobile application can be developed with ease.
Hence, if you are looking forward to building a mobile application, consider building it with the framework of React Native.