It is rightly said that ‘Health Is Wealth’. If your physical and mental health is not in proper condition, it can turn out to be a huge risk to life. In recent times where we all are facing the repercussions of the pandemic and are stuck in our home, in some way or the other, we are hampering both our physical and mental health.
By getting confined within the four walls and not getting enough access to our freedom, is ultimately making us suffer numerous physical as well as mental ailments. Due to this, our work-life also tend to suffer leading to a lack of productivity. So, what should be done to regain mindfulness and the lost valor?
Well, one of the best solutions is to perform Yoga.
Yoga is a spiritual tradition that began in India about 5,000 years ago. It is a practice that involves various body exercises that can help us heal from within.
Yoga is basically based upon 5 prominent points which are
If all these points and principles of Yoga are followed religiously, it can work wonders to heal both mental and physical health. It can bring all the energy centers and organs of the body in the proper line and even act as a tool of rejuvenation.
By performing Yoga on a daily basis, you can keep your body in a healthy shape. And not just this, you can even keep your mental health, mindfulness, and well being in peace by performing various Aasanas of Yoga.
Following are some of the prominent benefits that Yoga renders in order to keep our physical and mental health sound
- Increasing balance
- Overcoming fatigue
- Improving flexibility
- Diminishing obesity
- Increasing strength
- Reducing stress
- Reducing sleep disorders
- Inhibiting psychotic symptoms
- Maintaining a healthy heart rate
- Improving the functioning of Kidney
- Relieving the pain of aches, wounds, and injuries
- Improving the quality of life
These are just a few benefits that Yoga renders, there are several other infinite advantages of performing and including Yoga in your day to day life.
The core principles of Yoga are based on the fact that if you perform the Aasanas with diligence without skipping them, your body will become healthy from deep within.
You should make sure to include Yoga in order to gain balance in body, mindfulness, and well being, because
- Yoga can make you feel better from within.
- Yoga can strengthen your flexibility.
- Yoga can help you become more productive.
- Yoga can give you more energy.
- Yoga can help you improve your sleep pattern.
- Yoga can improve the health of your skin.
- Yoga can improve cardio and circulatory health.
- Yoga can boost your metabolism.
- Yoga can reduce your mental ailments like depression, stress, anxiety.
- Yoga can help you become more mindful.
- Yoga can stimulate your joints.
Yoga is a complete healing tool that if performed with proper care, can turn out to be fruitful for both mental and physical well being.
Thus, if you want to lead a healthy life, free from stress and anxiety, make sure to include Yoga in your daily routine. Even half an hour of Yoga can help you retrieve and restore your body. It is scientifically proven that Yoga can heal possibly all the ailments and protect you from additional diseases, hence, for an overall healthy lifestyle, perform Yoga every day.